Monday, July 23, 2012

A Collection of Dental Jokes


A patient sits in the dental chair with severely fractured front teeth. After discussing how they will be restored and what the fee would be the patient says, "Before we begin, Doc, I gotta know: will I be able to play the trumpet when you are finished?"

The dentist replies, "sure you will!"

The patient replies, "Great, I couldn't play a note before!" 

A woman and her husband interrupted their vacation to go to the dentist. "I want a tooth pulled, and I don't want novocaine because I'm in a big hurry," the woman said, "Just extract the tooth as quickly as possible, and we'll be on our way."

The dentist was quite impressed. "You're certainly a courageous woman," he said, "which tooth is it?"

The woman turned to her husband and said, "Show him your tooth, dear."

Patient: Doctor, I have yellow teeth, what do I do?
Dentist:
Wear a brown tie

Patient: How much to have this tooth pulled?
Dentist: $200
Patient: $200 for just a few minutes work??
Dentist: I can extract it very slowly, if you like

Dentist: There goes the only woman I ever loved.
Assistant: Why don't you marry her?
Dentist: I can't afford to. She's my best patient.

Patient: Doctor, I am very nervous. You know, this is my first extraction.
Young Dentist: Don't worry, its my first extraction too.

A little boy was taken to the dentist.  It was discovered that he had a cavity that would have to be filled.  "Now young man, " asked the dentist, "What kind of filling would you like for that tooth?"

"Chocolate" replied the youngster.

1 comment:

  1. :) This collection of Jokes on dentist in almaden valley are quite laughable. I liked most No.2 and No.4 jokes a lot.

    ReplyDelete